Monday 1 December 2014

Girl next door - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

[Click on image to enlarge]

[Poem]

What I want
What I look for
Cannot be found in a club or at a liquor store
What I seek
What I desire
Can be found in the girl next door
She might just be a figment of my imagination
A girl in my dreams
Fiction dreamt up
Or she might just be real
Somewhere out there in this great big world
Or who knows, she might just literally be the girl next door
But once I find her
I will make it known
That she will be the girl I adore
And I won't ask for more
'Coz what else can I ask for?
She will be Pure of heart
A Beautiful soul
Inner-Beauty that can brighten up this world
A Kind and Loving spirit
Trustworthy and Loyal
So really? What more can I ask for?
When I am the recipient of her Love that overflows
So you won't find me in a club or at a liquor store
'Coz what I want and look for
Is a girl that are looking after her body
A girl that's keeping herself for her one true love
She's the girl, my girl next door

No comments:

Post a Comment