Tuesday 2 December 2014

R 4 D - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

[Click on image to enlarge]

[Poem

Definitely one of a kind
Extremely Gorgeous
Lovely flower
One Beautiful lady
Radiant angel
Enjoyable presence
Enormous heart
Sexy in every way

as I open this book
to write down what I feel
I realise that I don't know what I'm doing,
I tried to fight it
but I couldn't deny it
I must've left the door to my heart open
because butterflies that spell your name were found,
I'm not clueless when it comes to the topic love
but I’ve never experienced the beauty of it
I'm not saying that I'm in love
but I'm not saying that I can't be,
all I know in this moment
when I see you I loose myself in a world unknown to me,
I can try to be poetic
and at the same time sound pathetic,
I should be open and honest
but would you be truthful or just modest,
for once I would like to be lucky
and hear someone as beautiful as you call me honey,
I might be going too far with this
but for you I'll take the risk,
on a scale from one to ten
what's the chances that we'll be more than friends,
what would be more powerful
my looks or this pen
would you take this book's worth by it's cover
or that which is written within,
you are Beauty
how I long to be the Beast
because at the end of the story
he receive the kiss
and with it his life found new meaning,
I can blow out a candle and make a wish
or just approach you without scheming
and hope for the best
as you decide what's next,
right now your standing over my heart
it's your choice to hold or crush it,
I'm taking a gamble
hoping for a royal flush
and in your presence I just blush
but I believe telling you is a must
and hope that there'll be a us,
I know there's no need to rush
but for someone as gorgeous as you
there's no guarantee of availability
and I don't want my opportunity to slip away,
requesting that in this moment
you'll see me for me
as I'll see you as someone true,
I had a lot to say
I hope you don't mind by the means I relay,
when you come to this part
let me know
because there's something I would like to ask
and one response I set my heart on,
I could end with your secret admirer
but then what's the use of this confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment